Thursday, August 24, 2006

Holy Shit - The Lucksmiths - Part III

Seriously. I have *barely* stopped giggling since I left work. And I'm back to giggling. You know, I've been lying to all of you. I'm really 14 years old.

My favorite word for the month is impugn.

I wish that Labor Day was two months away.
I like Vietnamese food.
The collarbone area on a woman is easily one of the sexiest parts of a body.
The area right near the hipbone on a man or woman nearly rivals the collarbone area that I've mentioned above.

Just about anything made out of lychee tastes good.

I think I want to marry the Lucksmiths. I'm fairly certain that I can't move my feet. They've turned into a single block of sugar. It's remarkably warm.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"The area right near the hipbone on a man or woman nearly rivals the collarbone area that I've mentioned above."

This is my #2 as well.

Seppo said...

The collarbone/hipbone regions bow down in awe of teh sexin355 of the nape of the neck. Pfah!

eingy said...

#1 is grey, waxy earwax.

#1, for real, is hmm... I don't know.

Andre Alforque said...

What's the movie reference? Google is no help. :(