Monday, September 04, 2006

Ettett Says, "You're It."

My bass player extraordinaire, writer of many luminescent songs of librarians and marking rooms, Ettett, compelled me to answer several questions about myself.


4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Marking room marker, library person
2. Gas Station Attendent
3. Videogame tester
4. Business systems schmahnalist.

4 movies I would watch over and over:
1. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)
2. Dreams
3. The Golden Breed
4. Empire Strikes Back

4 TV shows I have loved:
1. Star Blazers
2. Robotech
3. Kikaida
4. Transformers

4 TV show theme songs I have loved
1. Star Blazers
2. Robotech
3. Kikaida
4. GI Joe

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Salon
2. Questionable Content
3. Google News (Do aggregators count?)
4. Google Mail

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Sukiyaki
2. Mochiko Chicken
3. Ben & Jerry's "The Gobfather"
4. Pokey Sticks (yes, but only from Gumby's, and only after midnight, because you know, we're not supposed to be fed after midnight, plus, life was always more fun as a gremlin. Who the fuck wants to be a wonky little Mogwai?)

4 places I've lived:
1. Madison
2. San Francisco
3. Hawaii
4. (Gee, I feel sheltered)

4 musicians I worship:
1. The Lucksmiths (lately)
2. Phoebe Summersquash (Phoebe, if you ever read this, I have been in a slumberland state of love for you since 1996, but not in a creepy way, I swear.)
3. Alicia Keys (Fuck off. Yeah, you rolling yer lame-ass eyeballs. FUCK. OFF.)
4. Smoking Popes

4 books that changed the way I view the world:
1. Pictures from Breughel by Willam Carlos Williams (Thanks, A.M.)
2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (AN EDIBLE GARDEN!?!?!?)
3. Geebus, I need to read more by Mini-boss

4 places I would like to be right now:

1. O'Cayz Corral opening for Coolhand Band and Fez Petting Zoo and Small Factory
2. Canoes
3. With my buddy B.
4. On a sparsely visited beach somewhere with clean, blue water, a clean, semi-challenging right and 75 degree water.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to cheat with the "lived" portion -- listed places within 50 miles of each other.