Thursday, September 21, 2006

Smoking Popes

I love them. But lately, not as much as The Lucksmiths. They've put out two new songs on their myspace page. (Let's not get into myspace right now - it's a totally different blog post.) I like both of the new songs, respectively titled: If You Don't Care, and Stay Down. For now, Stay Down is in heavy rotation, because of this:


Don't wake me now
I need this dream to last forever
We can make it if we just stay down


Great stuff.

In other news, I've been writing a story about a building that I drive by on my way to work. It's shaping up well, and *maybe* I'll grow some guts and post it here later, when I'm finished converting it to all the different person views (grammatically), which D. recommended I do.

2 comments:

barry said...

Oh Mini Boss, it's been 11 years since the release of What's the Story Morning Glory. Feeling old?

miniboss said...

Good Gawd. Feeling ancient.