Monday, April 06, 2009

Hundred Pushup Challenge

Shortly after I started my new job, my boss accepted the hundred pushup challenge against another department.  We are currently on Week 3, but my initial test pushed me (for week 1) to the Week 3.  So although we are only in our third participating week, I'm on the proscriped Week 5 regimen.  Today, the workout consisted of:

Set 1: 36 
Set 2: 40
Set 3: 30
Set 4: 24
Set 5: 40

I took another status test on Saturday.  The initial test (before Week 1), I maxed out at 21.  On Saturday, I maxed at 50.  Looks like I'll be on track to 100 consecutive pushups by our sixth participating week, no problem.  I need to be on track to increase by 25 pushups by the end of the week, even though there are no status tests until two weeks hence.

My shirts are starting not to fit.  It's insane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, look at you go!